Pages

June 30, 2011

Whole 30 - Day 12

On to day 12. At this time I'm just relaxing on my couch, having some tea and am about to watch a movie. I don't exactly know why but my energy levels seem to be dropping, I guess it's partly because of the heat and pollen. And the fact that most people I meet during the day seem to be tired and moody has something to do with it too, that really brings my energy down. I should do a course on 'how not to take over other people's mood', because that's exactly what I seem to be doing. I know my mom has the same problem.. When we're together and either one of us gets tired or annoyed, the other one will feel the same way too, guaranteed.
Sometimes it's really hard to recognize if you're experiencing a certain feeling because it feels that way for you, personally, or if it's just because the person next to you feels that way. Usually, when you don't know why on earth you'd feel that way, it's because of someone else. If you think about it, it's ridiculous that I let someone else's mood affect me to such an extent. I guess the best thing I can do is think about my upcoming holiday! Just 4 more weeks of work to go and I'll be out of there for a month. Ha! Can't wait!


On to my meals now. In case you are wondering, yes I skipped dinner tonight. Wasn't hungry at all, so I just chewed on some fresh coconut and that was that. Easy does it.


Whole 30 day 12 - 1
Breakfast:
Leftover chili lime chicken, 1/2 avocado, some cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks.


Whole 30 day 12 - 2
Lunch:
Kohlrabi, turnip, carrot, 1/2 avocado, 2 scrambled eggs and some mackerel.


Snack:
Carrot and fresh coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment