Pages

June 23, 2011

Whole 30 - Day 5

Here's my food update for day 5 of the Whole 30.
Still going strong and loving it! My energy levels seem to be much higher and still rising. Let's see where they end up..

Going back to work today sucked.. After all the studying I had been doing I felt like it was time to relax for a couple of days, but I guess I'm going to have to do that over the weekend. Luckily it was 5pm before I even realised it, so I went on to the gym for my 300 workout. Last week it took me 45 minutes (because of the heavier weights), and today just 37 minutes. I just love improvement..
Afterwards I got myself some groceries, bought 2 whole chickens that were on sale (who doesn't love that?), and another coconut. Unfortunately this one had a really thick scalp, so it took me much more effort to crack it with my hammer. It all worked out in the end though, and of course I had a few bites of the fresh meat as well.

I also ended up moving my furniture around for a bit yesterday and am already loving the way it looks. The amount of positive change you can make by arranging the same objects in a different place is amazing. The same thing accounts for life.. Small changes, big results!

This Saturday I'm going to have my very first CrossFit WOD at an official CrossFit gym! Pretty cool, right? I'm already looking forward to it!
Ok, let's get to the food part now:

Whole 30 day 5 - 1
Breakfast:
Cauliflower fried rice, beef stew and 1/2 avocado

Whole 30 day 5 - 2
Lunch:
Salad with mackerel and scrambled egg

Whole 30 day 5 - 3
Dinner:
Oven roasted broccoli and shredded chicken

Snack:
1/2 avocado, coconut water and a small amount of fresh coconut meat

No comments:

Post a Comment