Pages

July 1, 2011

Whole 30 - Day 13

Today really isn't my best day.. (perhaps because it's day 13??) I woke up tired and felt that way pretty much all day, along with some nausea.
I don't know what's wrong, but it looks like I'm coming down with some kind of virus. Apparently I'm not the only one, because a lot of my colleagues experience the same symptoms and some even called in sick. My solution: get lots of rest and sleep, take extra probiotics and lots of vitamin C. That usually works really well for me!
Even my appetite seems to be gone, although whenever I start eating it tastes pretty good.. Let's just hope this will be over soon, so I can get on with my life the way I want to.


Ok, what else can I share with you? Not much I guess.. Except for what I ate today!


Whole 30 day 13 - 1
Breakfast:
Zucchini noodles, ground beef with tomatoes, onion, celery and celeriac, and 1/2 avocado

Whole 30 day 13 - 2
Lunch:
Turnips, carrot, cherry tomatoes, 1/2 avocado and 3 scrambled eggs


Whole 30 day 13 - 3
Dinner:
Leftover ground beef from breakfast with carrot sticks


Snack:
Fresh coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment