Pages

July 17, 2011

Whole 30 - Day 29

The 2nd last day of my Whole30. It's not even hard anymore.. And while it'll be over by Tuesday, I have already started planning some meals for next week, and they're all as strict as I have been eating over the last 29 days.
I'm certainly not in a hurry to add nuts and more fruits to my diet again. I do know that I will enjoy those next week, but not that much. Perhaps some berries and some walnuts. Not sure yet!


Today was a pretty relaxing day again, except for the workout I did this morning:
- 5 rounds of 7x clean-front squat-press-back squat-press
I started out with 20kg, but went back to 15kg because my clean technique was suffering from it. I'd rather do this correctly with less weight, than tiring myself out and suck at it at the same time.


Then we went on to the deadlifts! I like those much better :)
Here's what we did:
1 - 10 - 1 - 20 - 1 - 30 reps (I did: 50kg - 40kg - 52,5kg - 40kg - 57,5kg - 40kg)
Why the 57,5kg? I wanted to be able to deadlift my own weight, feels pretty awesome that you can actually lift yourself.
We finished the whole workout off with 25 pull ups.


Back home I almost fell asleep on the couch, hmm.. But after an hour of resting I felt fine again and started working on my trip planning, once again. I only need to look up a few things about Chicago and that's it!
But for now, I'm going to show you what I ate today and then I'm off to bed.


Whole 30 day 29 - 1
Breakfast:
Grilled trout, fried egg, 1/2 avocado and oven roasted broccoli


Whole 30 day 29 - 2
Lunch:
3 egg fritatta with celery and cinnamon, baba ghanoush and some oven roasted beets


Whole 30 day 29 - 3
Dinner:
Lettuce, carrot and beet salad with chives, smoked mackerel and sardines

No comments:

Post a Comment