Pages

July 4, 2011

Whole 30 - Day 16

Let me first share some awesome news with you all:
I am now officially a member of CrossFit Twente!! I will only be able to go there once every 2 weeks, but that doesn't matter. (will do my other CF WODs over here)


And more good news: my bike got fixed! Yay!
Really, I haven't been able to use it for a day or so and that's been bugging me all the time. I took it to the repair shop this morning (where apparently someone was in a really bad Monday-morning-mood, his so-called 'helping' would rather have chased customers away), then rented a bike for the day (I needed to get my groceries after all) and picked it up in the evening. Wasn't all that expensive and it looks, and rides, as new!


And even more good news: I had 3 delicious meals today! Well, I actually love my food every day, but I was in a good news sharing mood..
I guess many people in the USA are celebrating July 4th now! I'd love to hear what everyone's meals look like today! Paleo, or faileo?


Here's what I had:


Whole 30 day 16 - 1
Breakfast:
1 beef burger, leftover roasted cauliflower and broccoli and a fritatta with broccoli stems and some pumpkin


Whole 30 day 16 - 2
Lunch:
Lime chicken salad with some roasted beets


Whole 30 day 16 - 3
Dinner:
Pan fried plaice fillets with a zucchini salad and leftover roasted veggies (kohlrabi, carrot and onion)

No comments:

Post a Comment