Pages

May 8, 2011

Sausage tomato hash

Sausage tomato hash

I didn't really feel like making a huge lunch today so I chose to make a quick meal out of some sausages, celeriac and canned tomato. Along with fresh, homegrown!, thyme and garam masala it made a good meal. And there's enough left for tomorrow's breakfast.
I had a really relaxing afternoon; I went to the beach again (well, fake beach, as it isn't anywhere near the sea) and simply laid there for a few hours, listening to some music and watching people.
Back home I cooked some dinner (recipe will be posted later on) and right after posting this I'm going to spend the rest of my evening watching movies. At least that's the plan, which I often happen to change right after making them, so we'll see.


Sausage tomato hash (serves 2)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300g beef sausages, chopped
- 1/2 celeriac, diced
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp coconut oil

1. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and fry onion until soft. Add sausages and fry until browned.
2. Add celeriac, tomatoes, garam masala and thyme and reduce heat to low.
3. Simmer for approx. 10 minutes until the sauce has thickened and celeriac is fork tender.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment