Pages

May 5, 2011

Cajun grilled salmon

Cajun grilled salmon

My first day off out of 5, and I made the most of it! Went to the gym this morning and had a good workout, I still don't really succeed in doing my bench presses, but at least I tried and it seems to get slightly easier every time.
In the afternoon, I went for a run, 35 minutes. I got a little tired halfway, but in the end I could pick up my pace again and it felt so easy. Hopefully that pace will set in right from the start during my race next week!

I just got back from the cinema, watched Fast Five, and loved it! Somehow I love movies that involve fast cars and action scenes. Not sure why..
Anyway, I made myself a tasty dinner out of some oven roasted broccoli and this cajun grilled salmon! Yum!

Cajun grilled salmon (serves 1)

- 1 salmon fillet (approx. 150g)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cajun spices

1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and rub the salmon fillet with the cajun spices.
2. Fry salmon over medium heat for approx. 3 minutes on each side until it has a nice brown crust and is still pink on the inside. Cooking time depends on the thickness of your fillet.
3. Serve hot with veggies of your choice and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment