Pages

February 22, 2011

Beef Jerky

Beef Jerky

As mentioned in my previous post, I'd keep you up-to-date about my beef jerky.
I'm sorry about the bad picture, but neither my phone or compact camera would take a decent picture, so I had to use this one..
Anyway, the jerky itself (which is way more important than the picture) turned out delicious! I'd never eaten beef jerky before, and I guess I'm hooked, after eating just a few small pieces.

So if you haven't done so already, go check out Jen's beef jerky recipe and start making it! It took me a little over a day to make the jerky, after buying it I put it in the freezer for a few hours, then sliced and marinated it in the afternoon. And it wasn't until this evening that I had time to put it in the oven, so it had been marinating for 24 hours.
All in all it's definitely worth the effort and I'll be making it again! Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment