Pages

January 29, 2011

Easy Paleo Breakfast

Easy Paleo Breakfast

Here's an easy Paleo breakfast dish for everyone to enjoy. It's got lots of protein and it's a great way to use some leftover zucchini and a sausage from yesterday's dinner.
I used a sausage with calf meat, which tasted really good. I guess chipolata sausages, or plain beef sausages would be very good in this dish as well.
In a few hours I'll be off on a day trip to Amsterdam with my mom, mostly for shopping, but we're also going to check out if there are good Paleo eating options available. We'll also be going to the farmer's market ('Noordermarkt'), which is supposed to be pretty nice. Can't wait!
But first, I need to pack my bags and I also wanted to dye my hair again, which is going to take a while. So maybe it's a good thing after all that I woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep anymore at all... (I do hope I'll get a much better night sleep tonight..)

Easy Paleo Breakfast (serves 1)
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cooked sausage
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp thyme (fresh or dried)
- 1 tsp coconut oil

1. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan.
2. Fry the zucchini and tomatoes for a few minutes, then add the egg and sausage and fry for another few minutes. Stir regularly.
3. Add pepper and thyme, keep stirring until the eggs are cooked.
4. Serve warm and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment