Pages

October 31, 2011

Whole30 day 8

What a shame the clock was turned 1 hour back last weekend.. It gets dark really soon now, so the days feel much shorter than they actually are. Soon, I won't seen any actual daylight when I'm outside on workdays. I guess I'm just going to have to get used to it until Spring, when the clock is turned an hour forward again.


My workout went pretty well this afternoon! Double unders were a little easier, and I found out my New Balance Vibrams are awesome for sprints.
Ring dips were hard though! This was the second time I did those, and I needed a rubber band for assistance, but I managed to do 6 rounds of 5 power cleans + 5 ring dips, in 8 minutes. I didn't really feel that tired, but my arms sure did!


Here's what I ate today:
Breakfast: 3 eggs with onion, endive and apple.


Lunch: Spinach salad with tomato, carrot, walnuts, desiccated coconut and olive oil, and a grilled tilapia fillet.


Dinner: Sauteed leek, carrot, pepper and salmon in a tomato sauce with dried herbs and topped with fresh cilantro.

No comments:

Post a Comment