Pages

October 26, 2011

Whole30 day 3

I believe the carb withdrawal symptoms are already starting to appear.. Brain-fog, sweating, minor headache.. I hope that's all, and that it'll be over soon. Luckily those symptoms didn't come with cravings! Probably because I eat enough protein and fat with every meal. It's nice to feel like I'm doing something right for my body.
Since my dinner gave me lots of energy again, I went to the gym for another workout:


3x5 overhead squat (30kg)
and 3 rounds of:
100m sprint
25 medball ground to overhead (8kg, they didn't have heavier ones)


Things went quite well, except for the squats.. While I didn't feel weak or anything, and cleaning and pressing the 30kg didn't feel hard, I had difficulty finding my balance. Since you kinda need a proper balance while doing OHS, this went wrong twice. Oops..
I fell on my butt (yes, twice). And yes, everyone stared at me, twice.



Ah well, I do feel like I had a good workout! That's what it's all about.
Now, let's get on with the food part of the day:


Breakfast: 2-egg and salmon fritatta with leftover roasted broccoli and 1/2 avocado

Lunch: Spinach salad with tomato, carrot, avocado and five-spice chicken, drizzled with olive oil

Dinner: leftover burgers and curried cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment