Pages

October 31, 2011

Whole30 day 7

Yesterday was day 7, which means, 1 week down, 3 1/2 to go. Time flies!
I thought I wasn't that sore from Friday's workout, but yesterday I really felt it. This was actually the first time I had sore muscles in my hands! Probably from holding that sledge hammer..
I already feel much better today, so it's time for another workout in a few hours;
8x40m sprint
and an 8 minute AMRAP of:
5 power cleans
5 ring dips
I'm not sure about the power clean weight I'm going to use yet.. I'll just try what feels good before I start with the amrap.

Before I head to the supermarket to stock up on groceries, I'll show you yesterday's meals:
Breakfast: steak tartar with kale, onion and tomato fritatta
Lunch: coconut braised tilapia
Dinner: chicken breast with stir-fried kale with tomato, onions and bacon

I also snacked on slightly too many nuts in the evening.. I don't know why, I guess old habits die hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment