Pages

October 29, 2011

Whole30 day 5

Sorry! I'm a day late posting this, but I was kinda busy last night (workout, having fun, etc) so I'm posting it now. Will keep it short though, as I have dinner preps to make! (and a b-day to attend, and much more)
I hope everyone is having as much of a fun weekend as I am!


Yesterday's workout at Breda Strength and Conditioning was fun, nice people, nice WOD, I had a great time!
This is what we did:
Triple tabata:
- sledge hammers
- burpees
- sledge hammers
Sounds easy, but it was pretty intense! (and fun!) I even got hungry afterwards..


Yesterday's meals (lots of leftovers)
Breakfast: diced chicken and 2 egg scramble with spinach, oven roasted cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.

Lunch: salmon and sauteed spinach with oven roasted cauliflower.

Dinner: leftover hamburgers with oven roasted cauliflower and Brussels sprouts.

PWO snack: 2 scrambled eggs with some coconut milk, 1/2 apple, some walnuts and lots of cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment