Pages

November 17, 2010

Thai broccoli, salmon and Kimchi

Kimchi, Salmon and Thai broccoli

Here's what I did with some of my Asian groceries today. I didn't quite know how to combine the Kimchi, but this meal worked out pretty well. It looked way better on my plate than it does in this picture though..

First of all, I preheated the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and put a salmon fillet in there for 15 minutes.
In the mean time I chopped 150g of Thai broccoli and a small onion, and heated a teaspoon of olive oil in a non stick frying pan. First, I fried the onion until it started to brown, then added the Thai broccoli and stir-fried it for a few minutes. Then I added a small teaspoon of Thai red curry paste and stir-fried it for another couple of minutes.
I served it with 2 large tablespoons of Kimchi.
Easy does it!

I only need to find a way to use the rest of the Kimchi though, I've got quite a lot left. Perhaps I can mix it through a salad or something, or serve it on an omelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment