Pages

September 21, 2011

Paleo Comfort Foods - Morning Glory Muffins



There's a new Paleo cookbook around, I've been reading about it on facebook and several other blogs and decided to check what all the fuss was about..
The book is called Paleo Comfort Foods, by Julie and Charles Mayfield, and it's chock full of paleo recipes.
Luckily for me, they posted some of the book's recipes online, one of which being Morning Glory Muffins. My mom and dad are coming over tomorrow; the perfect excuse to do some baking. While looking for a recipe I stumbled upon these muffins and saw you could even make them without any sweeteners like honey, agave, maple syrup, etc. Sounded perfect to me!
Even better was that I had all ingredients at home, ready to use.


My conclusion: these muffins are perfect!!
The recipe made me 12 muffins + 1 mini cake (I always love using leftover batter/dough!) and I'm going to stash most of them in my freezer. Hopefully I'll forget about them for a while though.. Otherwise I'm not sure if I'm able to resist eating all of them at once.




And just that, judging from 1 single recipe, made me want to have this book. No, wait, I need this book! Want = need = buy. (I'm a woman after all..)
So.. What I did, I went to amazon.com and ordered the book, it's as easy as that. Can't wait for it to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment